Efficient corporate structure
The current operational organisation of your IT, HR, Finance, Tax and other departments may be sufficient to ensure your company's progression on your domestic market. But does it support your global aspirations?
Expanding on a worldwide scale means you'll have to transform your operating model into that of a multinational organisation. This includes adopting:
- An international tax strategy
- An international HR policy
- International cash pooling
- International IT tools
- An international data location strategy
We assist you in defining the different possible scenarios that could arise when you enter your priority market(s), look for suitable talents, and assess investment opportunities.
- Legal structures
- The sales tax regime
- Any potentially relevant acquisition strategy